Friday, August 28, 2009

Explode + Me = Happy Ending

Am I allowed to vent on here?
Does it make any sense that the Internet is soooooo broad, that a search of my name could bring up any blog I've ever posted?
If not for free speech, blogs would not exist, but yet I still feel restricted as to what I can say.
And I can't even elaborate on why that is!!!

It's soooo darn frustrating that I feel heavy burdens and hurts in my heart, but can't say a damn thing because of "who" might read it.

One of these days, you'll probably see my blog explode. Explode into a complete mushpot of crazy thoughts and words that probably won't make any sense to the general public. But to me, it could be a HUGE weight lifted off my chest.

I need to get to the point where I don't care who reads what I say. I haven't been cruel in anything I've said (thus far) and don't intend to.

Someday... this ticking time bomb will go off.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean - it's a great way to say what's on your mind and to get your point across to someone who will read your blog too.
    I have typed my name into google and found my blogs and comments I have made...

    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete