Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stories and Workouts

So Lights Out Night went great! We built the tent, made some popcorn, lit some candles, and read books. It really was great to spend that time with them with no distractions of regular life. After reading, I let the boys go through the books and make up their own stories based on the pictures.
Oh the imaginations they have!Daddy came home during the middle of me reading Scooby Doo, so he joined us for the remainder of fun. What a great family moment!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note, I've begun the P90X workout and MAN am I hurting!!! I can barely make it up our stairs right now and it's only been 3 days! lol Does that mean it's working? hahahahaha

Off to call some more wedding vendors and put away laundry. :) Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like the perfect way to spend an evening with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really miss those days of tent making with the dining room chairs and snuggling with the kids to read books or watch TV - enjoy it - it goes by so fast!
    Love,
    Kelly
    http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea. can't wait to make these kinds of memories with my little liam. :)

    ReplyDelete