Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mother & Son Questionnaire

Last night at the Mother-Son Dance, we did a little activity with the boys that was a Questionnaire. I thought the answers my little ones gave were too cute not to post. So here goes:

"Questions for Son"

1. What was the nicest thing your mom ever did for you?
Landon: Everything.
Cameron: Make me food.

2. What was your favorite birthday?
Landon: Bowling and Disneyland
Cameron: Agent Oso (which hasn't happened yet, but he's already planning his 3rd bday party. lol)

3. What is the thing you love most about your mom?
Landon: She helps me all the time.
Cameron: Being in her bed. hahahaha

4. What is the best thing your mom has ever cooked you?
Landon: Peanut Butter and Jelly.
Cameron: Waffles.

5. What is the worst thing your mom has ever cooked you?
Landon: That red and green thing that looks like garbage. (Have NO clue what this is! lol)
Cameron: Eggs.

6. What do you love to do most with your mom?
Landon: Go to Disneyland.
Cameron: Snuggle. (*sigh*)

7. What is the wisest thing your mother has ever told you?
Landon: To praise Jesus.
Cameron: To pray. (Can you tell I'm grinning from ear to ear by now?)

8. My mother has the prettiest ________.
Landon: hair.
Cameron: head.

9. What is the funniest thing my mother has ever done?
Landon: Made silly faces.
Cameron: Tickled me.


"Questions for Mom"

1. What was your favorite thing to do as a child?
Set up my own diner in the playroom and waitress on rollerskates. lol

2. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?
8th grade I think.

3. Are you the youngest, middle or oldest in your family?
Youngest and I LIKE it that way! :)

4. What was your favorite subject in school?
English.

5. What was your nickname when you were little?
Nettie or Net Net

6. What was your biggest fear when you were little?
That Santa Claus would come down the chimney and kill my family - thanks Brother.

7. What is one thing you wish you had done when you were little that yo never did?
Tried to keep my daddy at home more instead of working so much.

8. What is the thing you love most about your son(s)?
Landon has an absolute heart of gold and Cameron when he's not being a nutbuster, makes me feel more love than I ever thought possible.

9. What is your favorite memory with your son(s)?
The first mother-son dance with Landon is an evening I will never forget. And taking Cameron to Disneyland for the first time for Landon's birthday still puts a smile on my face.

10. My son has the best ___________.
Landon has the best heart, Cameron has the best snuggles.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We took a few moments out of the dance to talk over the answers with our boys and share some quality one-on-one time with them. It was an incredible night that I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Love it -love that you are sharing your love for Christ - this is awesome. Your boys are way too cute...
    Love to you.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete