Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Long Time Coming

I know. I know. It's been awhile, but things got pretty crazy.

My "rainbow" calendar stares me in the face every day reminding me of all that needs to be done.
My to-do list is getting longer by the minute and I don't know if I'll ever get around to finishing it.
My kids extra-curricular activities are taking over the afternoons (and nap time), but I just can't seem to say no to those precious faces.
My husband has been working so much that I barely see him, although I'm grateful for all he does.

To put it simply... I'm ready for a change. Start with little things and then attack the larger ones.

I need to express more of how I'm feeling and worry about the logistics later.

It is almost Halloween and then the Thanksgiving and Christmas season will be vastly approaching and I sure hope I'm ready for it! It's my favorite time of year and I couldn't be more thrilled than to spend it with my family and the friends I have become closest to this year... hanging with them has really helped me put things into perspective and I am forever thankful.

It seems as though the schedule is jam-packed the rest of the year so good luck trying to get a hold of me. lol

Ta Ta For Now... who says that any more? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment