Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Alone for 10 Days

My husband left for Montana today... til next Friday... with two kids and a couple dinner visits with Jordan... an insane load of activities... and barely enough time to breath in my day.

Don't get me wrong, I want him to have a great time! But I am REALLY going to miss my time at the end of the day with him. When he gets home, it's like: "Yes! I have someone other than a 4 and 2 year old to talk to!" [Insert baby talk here.] Of course, with husbands, it may seem like you're talking to a 4 or 2 year old, but hey, it's better than Mom... Mom... Mom... Mom... Mom!!!

So today we dropped the older two off at school, ran a couple of errands, dropped hubby off to the "pick up" spot to meet his dad, picked Landon up from school, met Ashley and baby Liam for lunch, and finally headed home. My poor Cammy passed out from pure exhaustion while I choreographed and Landon played Wii. Then did homework with Landon, made dinner, and am now taking a few minutes to check email and such.

I'm hoping with all my might I can make it through the next nine days without going completely insane!... and without any migraines! Yes, minus the migraines would be VERY nice. Hubby is usually my biggest support when I get those terrible-no-can-see-want-to-vomit headaches, and he won't be here... so be expecting some phone calls friends should the situation arise! lol

I would LOVE the company!!!... *wink wink wink* *nudge nudge nudge*

Oh and I officially dyed my hair for the first time in my life. Yes, my hair was always naturally very blonde and I was sooooo ready for a change. [insert dromroll here]




















I'm actually liking the darker color better. lol Stay tuned!

Off to complete showers and teeth so I can actually enjoy So You Think You Can Dance tonight. Day 1 is almost complete. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful - love the color.. I hope you make it through the 9 days without any pain and I hope they go fast..

    Love to you
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete