Sunday, January 23, 2011

Such a long time... but not forgotten.

I must apologize for my absence.  I can't believe it's been a year since I posted anything and for that I am very sorry.
Shortly after my last post, I went from a stay-at-home mom to a full-time Executive Assistant.  And let's just say, life has been extremely crazy ever since.
My wonderful husband got me a laptop for Christmas, so I now have the opportunity to snuggle next to him and update at the same time... so I'm a happy Momma.

So a quick update:

  • I work full time for the CEO and CFO of a company.
  • Landon, Cameron and Jordan are excelling in school and we're so very proud of them.
  • My hubby still works damn hard for his family and for that, I admire him.
  • Landon is part of the competition team at Cutting Edge Dance Center.
  • My side business of event planning and cake making is getting much busier these days... good sign for the economy.
  • I made a New Years Resolution to help my family eat more healthfully... and this, I have definitely accomplished and am loving every minute of cooking new recipes from scratch with fresh veggies and herbs.  
I've decided to start updating on here about my children, my home-improvement projects, my event planning/cake business, and my recipes.
Hopefully, I don't bore you to death if you decide to read.  I've found blogs to be very informative when it comes to these kinds of things, so rather than just the norm, I'll be joining in on the fun.
Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment