Saturday, December 3, 2011

Today = Baking Like Crazy

With the exception of a couple hours spent at a loud pizza place for my son's soccer banquet, I have been in the kitchen since 8am baking away.  Being a recent SAHM, I'm trying to get my baking business off the ground so at home is where I can stay... for good.
I am participating in a Christmas boutique in the Los Angeles area tomorrow so I'm working on four orders of Monkey Bread, two dozen Mochaccino Cupcakes, two dozen Sugar & Spice Cupcakes and last but not least, my super yummy Hot Chocolate Cookies.  It's ok... you can drool.
So while my cupcakes are in the oven, I just wanted to quickly update how our Elf on the Shelf, Sneaky, was doing.  He sure is a mischievous little elf.  Here is what he has been up to:




It's been so much fun in the morning to watch my kids run around looking for where he is... and even better when they actually find him.  

Linking my previous post to the following party!
Check out her page - she has soooo many great ideas!

Happy December 3rd!... and Happy More Baking to me!

XOXO
  

No comments:

Post a Comment