Monday, November 28, 2011

Did you miss me?

I've missed blogging so I'm back at it again.  Go figure.  Hopefully, I can stick with it this time, because I did in fact, miss it.  I think I was seriously delusional to believe working full time, 3 kids and their activities, tending to Mr. Crazy, plus being crafty enough to take pictures and post tutorials each and every time, was a good idea.  So here's the new story:

I was working full time.  Have you ever seen the movie "Devil Wears Prada"?  Yeah, I worked for the male version of Miranda.  Setting my alarm clock for 2am to make phone calls internationally for him.  Always at his wife's beck and call.  Running around like crazy.  Not to mention, being blamed for everything under the sun.  I not only assisted him, but also the CFO and I took on the accounting for all aircraft located at our jet center.  I wasn't busy or anything.  However, what started out as lower back pain turned into hospitalization for symptoms of a heart attack... I'm 28 people.  h.e.a.r.t.  a.t.t.a.c.k.  Seeing my kids in tears over seeing me hooked up to machines pretty much did me in on that one.  Luckily, the company conveniently "dissolved" my position after my bed rest was over so now I'm one happy stay at home mommy and completely off all medications used to get me through my days.

So I'm back and motivated more than ever... can we say thank you, Pinterest?  I used to think surfing blog world was an obsession... hello glass of wine and what's like 100 blogs on one page!  I have so many ideas for this Christmas season, plus the Holidays are just so much fun to post about.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving.  We sure did.  Gobble Gobble.


XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! I've been trying to be more crafty at home and it's always nice to see other people's creations for inspiration. I have a blog also documenting my exploration into craftiness. It's been fun ;)

    ReplyDelete